Donations may be designated to CCIA in several ways.
1) CCIA - Your donation will be used to help cover the many costs associated with this ministry.
2) Food Pantry - Your donation will be used to purchase non-perishable food items and personal care products.
3) Dental Clinic - Your donation will help cover the costs in providing needed supplies for dental screenings.
You can donate in the following ways:
- By credit card or with PayPal by clicking here
- By check made payable to CCIA and in the memo area write your designated area for giving and mail to: Canandaigua Churches In Action, 120 N. Main St., Canandaigua, NY, 14424
United Way: CCIA is a designated recipient of United Way funds. You may contribute through your employer using CCIA’s designation number, 5850.
CCIA is a non for profit 501(c)3
From our Board and many volunteers we thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity in giving to CCIA.